1. As the governor has issued a “shelter-in-place” order until April 7, all of your teachers and administrative staff will operate remotely from home.
2. There will be no e-school on Thursday and Friday, March 26-27, for Teacher Institute Day and Parent-Teacher Conferences. All conferences will be done remotely with parents through Hangouts Meet. Please check student emails and accept the teacher invitation to the meeting.
3. IOWA Testing will take place on April 20-24, as scheduled, if we are able to return to school on April 14th.
4. Other school events will continue as planned. Science Fair will be done electronically. Please follow the timeline that your teacher has given to you.
5. Do you know that CPS offers free meals for you? You can ask your parents to pick them up outside any public school main doors on Mondays-Fridays from 9 am-1 pm.
2. 下週四、五兩天（3月26、27日）為老師教研日及家長會，學校不會安排電子學習。所有的會議將在線上通過 Hangouts Meet 舉行。請查詢你的電子郵件，並接受老師的會議邀請。
3. 如果學校能夠於4月14日復課，那麼 IOWA 標準化測試將按原計劃在4月20-24日進行。